Lipa-Innovation, with registered office located at Oude Baan 3 B1, 9200 Oudegem (Dendermonde), undertakes to respect and carefully comply with European privacy legislation AVG (General Data Protection Regulation)¹ for the protection of personal data. These regulations apply from 25 May 2018. Personal data is treated in accordance with this legislation.
Lipa-Innovation only processes personal data to comply with a legal obligation or if they were provided for the execution of an agreement. As a result, you expressly give Lipa-Innovation permission to process your personal data for the intended purposes. Personal data is only processed in a secure environment and systems. These are not accessible to the public. All our employees also receive clear guidelines and are sensitized and made aware of the handling and processing of your personal data.
Lipa-Innovation guarantees that :
• your personal data is only collected and processed in order to be able to carry out the assignment you have requested or to comply with legal services;
• your personal data will only be processed in a country belonging to the European Union;
• the processing of your personal data is limited to the intended purpose;
• your personal data will only be kept during the period of the service, unless a longer statutory retention period is required;
• your personal data can only be passed on to other organizations, to comply with legal obligations, or at the express request of judicial authorities or police services;
• Under no other circumstances will your personal data be passed on to third parties, nor will they be used for direct marketing purposes;
Your rights as a data subject
• You always have the (legal) right to view your personal data.
• You always have the (legal) right to supplement or correct your personal data in whole or in part. If Lipa-Innovation no longer has legal reasons regarding the further processing of your data, or if your data is no longer necessary for the intended service, you have the right to have your personal data removed.
Questions about the processing of your personal data or requests about the data that we process for you can be directed to the manager. This can be done by post addressed to Lipa-Innovation, Oude Baan 3 B1, 9200 Oudegem (Dendermonde) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We commit ourselves to answer your question or request within 20 working days.
if you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can always contact the CPP (Commission for the Protection of Privacy), also known as the Privacy Commission, via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
¹ Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.